Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Takin' a break...

PRESENT PERFUME
+ None. I used Body Shop's white musk lotion.

PRESENT SHAMPOO
+ I switch between Sunsilk and Warren Tricomi

PRESENT CRAVING
+ More of that panna cotta which I had last night!

PRESENT FAVORITE SONG
+ I like hearing Beyonce's "Check on it."

LAST FOOD U ATE
+ McDonald's Big Breakfast (ate half for breakfast and half about an hour or so ago)

LAST SONG U SANG?
+ Gee, maybe "Stickwitu" or whatever.

LAST GIFT U RECEIVED?
+ Yellow roses :)

LAST GAME U ENJOYED PLAYING
+ Ultimate

LAST TIME U HAD UR HAIRCUT
+ Months ago. That reminds me...

LAST ALCOHOL U DRANK
+ Red wine (just a tad)

PRESENT PET
+ There are dogs at home but they're not mine.

LAST BOOK YOU READ
+ Currently reading Coelho's The Zahir. Last one I finished was probably Prince Caspian.

LAST BIRTHDAY ATTENDED
+ Da Bench's joint birthday thing.

LAST GIMIK/ OUTING?
+ Last Saturday. If dates count, then last night at Zucchini's.

LAST THING U DO BEFORE U GO TO
SLEEP
+ Pray

LAST MALL U VISITED
+ Galle... I’m in it right now! Not counting Galle, Megamall.

LAST MOVIE U WATCHED
+ Family Stone

LAST TIME U CRIED
+ Last week when I was just so exhausted.

PRESENT PERSON U HATE
+ Wala namang hate. Intense dislike or indifference, meron. Haha.

LAST PERSON U TEXTED
+ I think Hamil

LAST PERSON U TALKED TO
+ The editor

PRESENT CRUSH
+ Hamil

PRESENT THOUGHTS
+ Happy 60th birthday to my dad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home