Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Stuff that made me laugh this week...

Been majorly stressed, but these made shake off the ho-hums for a bit...

Miguel (seeing Hamil's email address): That's not Hamil's last name!
Me: Yes it is! What did you think it was?
Miguel: I dunno...Reyes? Iverson?

~*~*~*~

Pam: Galliano or Gaultier was a pattern maker for Cardin. Wait, was it Galliano or Gaultier? Anyway, they're both equally fabulous!

~*~*~*~

(While talking about working out)
Me: How much cardio do you do?
Miguel: Twenty minutes.
Me: What do you do?
Miguel: I just walk on the treadmill. I can't jog.
Me: Twenty minutes of walking?
Miguel: But I do inclines.
Me: I do interval runs for 20 minutes.
Miguel: What's that?
Me: I alternate between jogs and sprints. Two-minute jog, one-minute sprint.
Miguel: What speed?
Me: On average about 8.5...
Miguel: Ah.
Me: ...to max 15.
Miguel: Oh...8.5 is the jog?

Ahluvet! Haha.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home