Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Monday, February 27, 2006

WWE gym buddies

Went to the gym at around 7:30 am on Thursday, and who should be working out there but the WWE wrestlers! I'm not a fan, so I really don't know who they were, but there was this curly-haired dude (Carlito?), a clean-cut dude (possibly John Cena), and two other guys. Was actually working out side-by-side with them. My wrestling-fanatic friends would've killed to be there, although they probably wouldn't have been able to get an autograph or anything--the wrestlers had their security in tow (all of whom were actually smaller than their, uh, wards).

My life has taken quite a boring turn--writing about wrestlers I don't even know. Haha. Just thought some friends might be interested in this little story.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home