Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Friday, July 17, 2009

...and this made me cry



I think the critics hated this movie, but I don't give an f.

There's this misconception that I love chick flicks and romance novels. But really, I don't pay to see chick flicks--I just watch them on cable. (And I don't think I've ever read a romance novel in my whole life.) But this movie is something I would've spent good money on.

Suffice it to say that I was crying--a really ugly kind of crying--practically throughout the whole movie. And even the next day, as I was telling H about a scene, I started tearing up. He chuckled as I swore about "that damn movie."

What can I say? Some things just resonated with me.

Catch it if you can.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home