Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Monday, February 05, 2007

Bad luck, begone!

I've been having a string of bad luck lately...
  • I met my "quota" for the year. Let's leave it at that.
  • I didn't get something I was really hoping to get. I thought I didn't really want it that much, but when there was some sort of finality, it just...sucked. Let's leave that at that!
  • My Sun phone was stolen. I'm just pissed off because all my friggin' business contacts were there--one-and-a-half years' worth of homeowners, makeover winners, plus some really great messages from H. However, I am so not a techie that both my phones are so old school...as long as it calls and texts, I'm good to go! The Sun one was actually cute, but what the thief didn't know was that it was falling apart--with a damaged crystal case holding it together--and that the screen was acting up. I sort of feel sorry for the chap.
  • I injured my knee at gymnastics. Tigas kasi ng ulo eh, pinilit pa rin! As a result, walking was a bit of a chore last Saturday. But it's gotten better since then. Going down steps is still a bit of a challenge though. (Imagine how horrible it was yesterday when I took the MRT. Argh.) I was so upset because I hadn't worked out for about a week, and was really looking forward to getting in some good workouts this week. But today I woke up and it was feeling much better, so I should be able to hit the gym in a couple of days.
  • And a bunch of other little, annoying things that I can't even remember now!
At the start, it was so not funny, but now I'm kind of just rolling along with what fate's been giving me lately. Bring it on, biatch! Haha. No, I don't mean that. I'm ready to welcome good stuff for a change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home