Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Tag!

From Miguel. Well, he tagged everyone, and I'm the uto-uto who's answering.

20 years ago I… (not the exact same month ha)

1. was getting picked on by my bros for speaking in English
2. playing jackstones
3. writing "poetry"

10 years ago I…

1. was Hermia in "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
2. met my first boyfriend
3. was obsessed with Q-Zar (I miss playing)

5 years ago I…

1. was trying to keep an org together, despite non-accreditation
2. was in the best shape of my life
3. was in a happy relationship (and still am)

3 years ago I…

1. started working for an auditing firm
2. took my first out-of-town trip with H and my barkada
3. was rooting for the Lakers

1 year ago I …

1. discovered boxing and ultimate
2. went to Bora with H
3. changed jobs

So far this year, I've…

1. gotten an idea of exactly what I want to do with my life
2. grown up a bit
3. taken a few great out-of-town trips

Yesterday I . . .

1. sourced
2. watched Taylor and McPhee slug it out
3. ran 5K

Today I . . .

1. watched Soul Patrol triumph!
2. found a coffee table we could use for a shoot
3. learned a bit more about an interesting resto

Tomorrow I will . . .

1. make some calls, fax some letters, zzzz
2. meet up with the torta crew
3. maybe work out

In the next year I will . . .

1. cook more
2. go out of the country
3. be in better shape

In the next minute, I will tag...

Whoever wants to answer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home