Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Thursday, May 11, 2006

4's

Got this from a friend's blog and since I've got nothing better to do...

The Rule of Four

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Editorial assistant
2. MC4 writer/editor
3. Managing editor
4. Restaurant proprietor (haha)

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Ever After
2. Cruel Intentions
3. All three LOTR films
4. The Incredibles

Four places I have lived:
1. Makati
2. Makati again
3. Cubao (like I always say, it's my 'hood!)
4. Er, in mumsy's womb?

Four TV shows I love(d)to watch:
1. Lost
2. American Idol (but since my manok is out...)
3. Veronica Mars
4. NBA games

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. London, England
2. Paris, France
3. Rome, Italy
4. Geneva, Switzerland


Four websites I visit daily:
1. my blog
2. my friends' blogs
3. yahoo (for news)
4. jkrowling.com (well, not daily, but often)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. chocolate
2. adobo
3. a toss-up between Panchicken and Chickenjoy
4. stuffed mushrooms from Italiannis

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. dance studio
2. New York
3. any gorgeous beach
4. Tuscany

Now that that's done, I am going to tag...
1. Being techno-sabit, I have no idea what this means!
2.
3.
4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home