Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Here comes...the groom!

Soyangco-Macaraeg (September 23, 2006)

Irv--ah, what can I say? He's a great catch. A very intelligent, sensible person. Guwaping. (Yihee, Richard Gere-/Dawson-/Tom Cruise-lookalike. Haha.) H sees him as the kind of guy who would make a great business partner. He's never been anything less than nice to me. And I was touched that I was invited.:)

I loved the theme of his and Mac's wedding (because I love the beach, for one, and we've kinda been toying around with a beach theme ourselves. Or is it just me? Haha)--they sat on a daybed, the tables were named after beaches, and the souvenirs were banigs (a great idea--classic practical Irv). I was really happy I got to spend time with Jo and Jenny O, and their driver/photographer Pangan (haha). We talked about being "mean girls," reminisced about the past, and did a lot of catching up. Since the reception was held at Westin, we got to see some people who were taking the bar exam, including Kaye Cruz. And I got to see Irv's family again after so long. It was really nice seeing his mom again.

I'm still in the process of stealing pictures from other people (haha). The few that my (er, H's) cam was able to take before the batt ran out:







From top: Pwede, pwede--Jenny O and Pangan; me and Joey; mean girls (haha); with the, uh,
blushing groom on the daybed.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM , Blogger Cathy said...

    grabe tisha, you've been attending weddings left and right na!! dati debuts lang diba? :)

     
  • At 1:04 PM , Blogger Tisha said...

    Oo nga eh! I have another one this month! I'm even planning a baby shower! Hahaha.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home