Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Monday, September 04, 2006

"You look familiar..."

I get that a lot. During my short stay in Singapore, about six people told me that I looked like someone they knew--and they were all different nationalities! They couldn't quite figure out what I was (part Argentinian? Spanish? Taiwanese?). But more on that in an overdue Singapore post (coming soon!). Over the years, I've been told I look like Christina Ricci, Reese Witherspoon, Rachel Weisz, Jericho Rosales (huh?). My Heritage's verdict?



This is one of the better results. Others had mostly Asian actresses I didn't know. There were a few pics where Rachel Weisz and Reese actually came up. But then, so did GMA (WTF?). Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home