Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Delaying tactics

My plate isn't quite as full as it was yesterday, so I lifted this off of Camyl's blog.

Q: what's the last text message on your cell phone say?
A: Mornin baby.:) on my way 2 d seminar. I left my sun fone so txt me thru here na lang. (Which is fine since I can't really text him through Sun til Thursday...)

Q: whose bed did you sleep in last night?
A: Mine.

Q: most recent movie that you watched?
A: In the cinema, Stranger than Fiction! I loved it.:) On HBO, Shrek 2. I've seen it so many times. Haha.

Q: name one thing that you do everyday?
A: Eeeaaat.

Q: what's the color of your bedroom walls?
A: Some sort of coral. I was in a bright and happy, Mexican-y phase when I chose it.

Q: how much cash do you have on you right now?
A: Probably a little over a grand. I took out around P50 worth of coins this morning. Bigat eh!

Q: what is your favorite part of the chicken?
A: Boobs. Haha. Breast. Mmmm white meat.

Q: what's your favorite sport? (only one)
A: To watch: Basketball. To take part in: maybe cheerdancing or ultimate.

Q: i can't wait till...?
A: I can dance again!

Q: when was the last time you saw your mom?
A: This morning.

Q: what did you have for dinner last night?
A: Sweet liempo at H's.

Q: look to your left. What's there??
A: Carlo's Zsazsa Zaturnnah poster.

Q: whats the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
A: Hmmm...maybe a gorgeous skirt.

Q: what website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
A: Yahoo News and Yahoo Mail.

Q: do you have plants in your room?
A: Nope.

Q: does anything hurt on your body right now?
A: Yup, my knee.

Q: what city was your last taxicab ride in?
A: Pasig.

Q: recent time you were really upset?
A: Last week.

Q: would you have a problem if your friend went after your ex
boyfriend/girlfriend?
A: I don't think so. It'd just be really weird.


_______Last________
1. Person you saw:
The art direcor who just walked by my desk.

2. Talk on the phone with:
H

3. You Hugged:
H

4. Hugged you:
H

5: You kissed:
H

6: Kissed you:
H

7. YM:
Chingy, and that was last week pa.

_______Today________
1. What are you doing now:
Delaying the inevitable. Haha.

2. What are you doing tonight:
I was supposed to go to dance prax, but the knee won't allow it. So I'll just go home and work on a racket.

3. What are you wearing?
Jeans, a top from the kids' section at Nordstrom (haha), a white jacket, and flipflops. Comfy! I'm feeling blah today, plus I'm sourcing and don't wanna attempt to wear heels with this knee.

4. What did you eat for lunch?
Yesterday, I had this Vigan longganisa-type thing with sinangag and fried egg. Today I think I'm having a salad.

________Tomorrow___________

1. would be:
Wednesday.

2. Got any plans:
Hang out with H.

3. Goal:
To get my arse out of bed early and run 5k, although I know I should take it easy first.

4. Dislikes about tomorrow:
None that I could think of right now. I'm actually looking forward to it because I feel like things are taking a turn for the better. Or at least, that is the hope.:)

*****************

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home