Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The cover that didn't make it

It's not our policy to put people on the cover, but in August, we almost did. But we had a billboard for that issue, and we weren't supposed to veer away from our normal look. Or so I was told. Haha.

This wasn't supposed to be the cover, but if ever, it was going to be a similar shot--same setup but with me walking by, all blurred. I much prefer this one, though, because I'm smiling, it's not a profile shot, and my bloatedness isn't so obvious.

Vanity, thy name is Tisha.

Photo by Ocs Alvarez, styling by Issa Villar, shot on location at Nail Spa

1 Comments:

  • At 8:17 PM , Blogger Tisha said...

    Thank you! Although I'm sure you meant the setup, which I had nothing to do with. Haha. (Hanggang concept lang ako.)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home