Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Thursday, October 25, 2007

This has got to stop!

I just realized that I've bought way too much stuff this month! Let's see...I bought me two dresses (one of which I'm wearing now), a bikini, a sports bra, two bags (but one was at a garage sale so it was cheap...nag-justify pa talaga!), pillowcases which I can't even use yet...plus I'm spending on two upcoming trips! Aaah!

The bad part is there are still some other things that I wanna buy! Sigh. I'm going to try to get rid of something for every new thing that I buy. Or maybe I should quit spending money like it grows on trees. (Come to think of it, that's not a very good metaphor now considering there are much fewer trees now. And I'm way past the age of tree-climbing. Effort kaya 'yon!)

Riiight.

And to think I never even thought of myself as a shopper.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home