Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

And another one

Again, lifted off of Camyl's blog...

WRITE EXACTLY WHATS ON YOUR MIND, AND DON’T CHANGE IT


1. Your ‘ex’ and You = are friends.

2. I am listening to = the aircon, and clickety-clacketing keys.

3. Maybe I should = get some ice cream. Then again, maybe I shouldn't.

4. I love = Hamil!

5. My best friend(s)= are Mads, Chingy, and Bru.

6. I don’t understand = boys sometimes. (Wow, sa tanda kong 'to, "boys" pa rin ang tawag. Hahaha.)

7. I have lost my respect for = none that I can think of right now.

8. I last ate = a tuna gyro at Cafe Med. Mmmm.

9. The meaning of my display name is = Street but sweet? It was used to describe Aaliyah.

10. God = wants me to be happy. I really believe that.

11. Someday = I'll have my Jessica Alba body! Getting there...

12. I will always be = asking so many questions.

13. Love seems to = sustain me.

14. I never ever want to lose = the people I love.

15. My myspace is = nonexistent.

16. I get annoyed when = people are inconsiderate.

17. Parties = are fun...and I end up cleaning up after everyone.

18. Simple Kisses = aahh, I miss H. Haha.

19. Today = is a ho-hum day. At least it isn't stressful.

20. I wish = I could take a looong vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home