Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Friday, September 07, 2007

My name is Tisha, and I am a delinquent blogger

Blame that other blog.*

I'm required to post four (count 'em, four!) entries a week, but so far I've only posted two for this week (one of them isn't up yet). I don't know how I'm going to manage--as if naman I live such an exciting, action-packed life! So OK, I've been crazy busy lately, but it's mostly coz of work. How sad is that?

I'm relishing the thought of the upcoming weekend though--for the first time in a long time, I have a Saturday devoid of shoots and pullouts! WOOHOO!!! I have to return pullouts in the morning, but that's about it. I can't believe I have a few extra hours before the Urdaneta Open (ahh, more on that in an upcoming post).

I remember a couple of Saturdays ago, I had a couple of free hours, and it felt so weird. Kinda felt like I was slacking off! I mean, even on the holidays I was working, and even on the day I went on leave and swore not to do anything work related, I ended up pulling out. (It couldn't be helped--from the moment I woke up 'til I went to bed, people were texting about work, work, work! Sigh. I so wish I were with Mumsy at the Holy Land now!) So tomorrow should be interesting. But first, I gotta get some work outta the way!

*Yep, I'm being paid to blog! And apparently, I am the "young, free, and fabulous" one of the bunch! Go figure. Click here if you wanna check it out. It'd be great if you guys read it and leave a comment every now and then. (P.S. I really don't like my pic! But oh well.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home