Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Monday, June 25, 2007

Cheesy post

I woke up today feeling sooo in love, it was crazy. It's so cheesy, I know, but it feels great!

I got to see H a lot last week, and I must say, I'm quite liking being around him so much. And the more I'm around him, the more I end up missing him. Yesterday, we spent the whole day together--we started it with shopping in the morning, and ended with watching PBA live in the evening. Our hearts weren't into the game so much because neither of us was completely a San Miguel fan or an Alaska fan.

"You look like a gambling man," I told him. "Care to make this more interesting?" So we decided to choose sides.

And now he owes me dinner. Ha!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ms tish, patinging ng pic!

     
  • At 7:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    can i just say..

    i know what you mean!!! hehehe *gush*kilig*and all that jazz*

     
  • At 10:32 AM , Blogger Tisha said...

    Ms. Anonymous, I'm guessing this is Jill. Kamusta ka na? Di ka na namin ma-contact. Book launch on July 5, 6-8pm, Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street. Punta ka!!! (Para hindi na rin kailangan ng pic.)

    Camyl, I'm glad someone can relate! Haha.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home