Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Friday, May 25, 2007

Six weird things

Gwyn tagged me...

*******

Tagged! This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game.

Each player of this game starts off by giving six weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own six weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose six people to be tagged and list their names.

After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.


********

The stuff I don't mind revealing (haha)...

1. Whenever I'm in a car that crosses an intersection on a yellow light, I hit the ceiling of the vehicle with the back of my hand and kiss it (my hand, I mean). I started doing this when I read about a couple that would do this coz they believed it kept them safe. Strangely, I started doing it myself.

2. I read Archie comics when I'm stressed.

3. One way I eat bananas: I chop them up, put 'em in a bowl, and pop 'em in the microwave for 20 seconds. It comes out all mushy and hot, kinda like pie filling.

4. Before my phone was stolen, I would play Canal Control every night before going to sleep. Sometimes I would chide myself for wasting almost an entire hour just lying in bed playing, instead of catching some Z's. But I couldn't help myself. (With my old phone, I used to play Memory.)

5. When I read the newspaper, I glance at the headlines, read the Sports section, then the comics, then the horoscope (I also read my friends' horoscopes)--but I try not to read this part too often coz I kinda believe that if I read it before the day starts I'll have a bad day (it's fun reading it at night and seeing if it's accurate or a total load of bull crap). The last thing I read is usually the Entertainment section.

6. I'm constantly dancing. I dance in the shower. Or at 2:30 in the morning after working, even when I'm quite sleepy.

I tagged: Lei, Ric, Ching, Gladys, Dondi, and Cathy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home