Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Monday, August 06, 2007

Hair today...

...blonde tomorrow? Haha. I've been meaning to color my hair (as light as I can go) for ages, but it'll have to wait. I think I'd rather redo my room before splurging on something kikay.

I just found this "before" pic of me in a press kit. It was taken pre-bangs at an event at Embassy gilid. This luxury Italian brand put up a "bubble" in one of the fields at the Fort...it's the event where I got a little sloshed. Haha. The "after" picture is post-haircut and post-Bintan, so I have a fresh tan. I look so tiny! Or maybe I just have tall friends...
Left: With Miguel (yes, Miguel, we were in the press kit!) and my nearly straight, bangs-less hair--my side part was on the left; right: with Rene, in our matching outfits (our bottoms were almost matching as well), and my tousled, "banged-up" hair--my side part was on the right (P.S. My own relatives didn't recognize me this day!).

I swear, deep down, bloggers are narcissists. Haha.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:40 PM , Blogger Leah said...

    yes i do believe bloggers are narcissists. :P

     
  • At 1:46 PM , Blogger gladzalwayshappy said...

    and i so agree on that.... can i be the queen of the narcissist kingdom??

    if you get to check this blog entry of mine (http://dalilflipwoman.blogspot.com/2007/07/metrowear-next-generation.html), i couldn't help but post my solo pic there... la lang... ganda ko kasi jan eh!!! bwahahahahaha!!! joke!! (o deebuh narcissist material itowww...)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home