Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Friday, September 07, 2007

Because I don't want to work no more

Bring on the weekend!

(Lifted this off of Camyl's blog)

Name: Tisha
Age according to your birth certificate: 27
Age you really think you are: 17 (bwahaha)

1) What are 5 things you really like about yourself?
- that I'm a kick-ass girlfriend (most days. Haha)
- that I have the discipline to go to the gym as often as I do
- that I don't stop dreaming
- my hair
- my tush (hahaha)

2) What is one accomplishment you are really proud of that you can't ever write down in your resume?
I can run 5k in half an hour, an accomplishment considering I used to abhor running!

3) If you could live a secret life, what kind of secret life would you live?
a housewife's (haha)...or a cheerleader for an NBA team

4) What is the loveliest thing someone's told you lately?
That I look like Iza Calzado. (Ooooows? Naniwala naman ako! Hahaha.)

5) What is the most supreme act of kindness ever shown to you?
Supreme? I'll cheat and just say the random act of kindness that I was on the receiving end of yesterday: This nice lady let me go ahead of her at the check-out counter in the supermarket because I just had one item. And I didn't even ask!

6) What is your inner child wearing right now?
My red one-piece bathing suit. I don't remember wearing it, but I saw a pic of it and it was so cute!

7) Describe the very moment you first fell in love.
I lost my appetite! (Now that's saying something!)

8) Describe your favorite person without using any adjectives.
He makes my heart beat faster, and, strangely, calms me down at the same time.

9) Complete the sentence on your future headstone: "Here lies...."
...a woman who laughed, danced, ate, and loved her way through life.

10) What movie character would you love to play?
Ooh that's a tough one. Perhaps someone from LOTR, only because it would've been awesome being in that movie! Or Keira Knightley's character in Pirates. Or Mark Wahlberg's love interest in any movie. Haha.

11) Describe your perfect birthday cake.
Chocolaaaaate with vanilla ice cream...and zero calories.

12) A stadium of people are clapping for you and giving you a standing ovation. What did you just do to deserve this?
Ahh...memories of dancing for ADMU-DLSU games. Haha.

The lucky 13 question: If you were a musical instrument, what instrument would you be and how would you like to be played?
My goodness. Any instrument, as long as it's played with passion!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home