Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Friday, October 19, 2007

I want a cookie

I can't believe I'm so pressured to live an exciting life just so I'll have something to blog about. I miss blogging because I want to. I miss blogging because there's something worth writing about.

I'm just ranting because my life has been so boring. Haha. I was supposed to go to some event last night but that didn't push through. And was supposed to take a break and meet up with some people tonight...but because of that Makati explosion and the horrendous sale-day traffic in Ortigas, I decided against it.

Cookieeee...

3 Comments:

  • At 8:44 AM , Blogger Leah said...

    Hahaha! Cookieee.. Haha! (Yes, ang babaw ko.) :P

     
  • At 12:27 PM , Blogger Tisha said...

    Well, a babaw post merits kababawan. Haha. Cookieeee! (Surfiiing! Although manonood lang ako. Hehe.)

     
  • At 6:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    one cookie lang?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home