Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

"It's time to shock the world"

ATL, baby!

As much as I'd like to see an old-school Celtics-Lakers showdown, you can't help but cheer for the underdog. Hmmm...I wonder if a Hawks-Sixers showdown is in the cards. Haha.

On the flip side, I'm feeling on edge about the Lakers-Nuggets game. I have no loyalties as of now (since Shaq joined Phoenix, I've lost a bit of love for them...), but I don't want AI to be swept! Denver was supposed to be the dark horse here, but that pesky 0-3 standing is nearly impossible to shake off. Down three points with 6:13 to go. Come on, AI, work your magic.

Interesting playoffs this year. But my tune hasn't changed--anyone but the Spurs!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home