Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Friday, April 04, 2008

Oh, happy day!

Elps is back!!!

I am ecstatic to have our trusty old driver back. He's come out of retirement to work for us again. I am thankful to the driver who replaced him for a year, but it just wasn't working out.

I have seen the light--no matter what our complaints were about Elps before, we, I realize now that he was a pretty great driver. You really don't know what you got til it's gone! The time he was away made me appreciate him, and our helpers, more.

I just feel like a cloud has been lifted, and I'm generally in a much better mood. I'm actually having conversations with him now, instead of just sulking as he drives me from place to place. It's awesome. I can't wait til his birthday (six months away! Haha) so I could get him a little cake.

Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home