Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Friday, March 14, 2008

She bangs

And yet another haircut.

I was getting tired of teasing and pinning my overly long hair a la Ilonah Jean, so I finally went back to my stylist, Rene Vizmanos. Instead of getting side-swept bangs, I wanted to live a little and try something new. I had always wondered how I would look with true-blue, blunt-cut, full-on fringe bangs, and now I know.



I feel like I have to wear makeup every day with this look! I still think my 2007 bangs were the best ever, but this 'do is great for now. Panandaliang aliw!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 6:17 PM , Blogger Leah said...

    Yay! Now I can do the Ilonah Jean look. LOL. I want bangs din like the vocalist of Mojofly but my hair has a life of its own and will not agree to "real" bangs. :P

     
  • At 6:38 PM , Blogger Tisha said...

    Go to my stylist! He might be able to help.

    I think mine will require blowdrying (like my old bangs) because my hair is naturally wavy.

     
  • At 7:56 PM , Blogger gladzalwayshappy said...

    post some pic naman!! we wanna see we wanna see!!

    i gotta agree with you on wearing make-up everyday. i bet you look younger with your blunt-cut bangs. and yeah i can totally relate with the make-up thingee, i also have to wear make-up everyday, as in smokey-eyed make-up ah.. otherwise i'll look like a totoy without make-up.

     
  • At 10:39 PM , Blogger Tisha said...

    Nakita na nila kasi naglaro sila kahapon...

    I was told not to go all smoky-eyed because I would look too much Christina
    Ricci na raw. Oh well.

     
  • At 10:19 PM , Blogger gladzalwayshappy said...

    aaaahhhh so this is how the hair looks like.... it's nice ah! it suits you. it's so cleopatra!! kulang nalang yung gold na headress suotin mo... hahhaha!!

     
  • At 11:33 PM , Blogger Tisha said...

    Dondi was calling me Nefertiri last Sat. Hehe.

     
  • At 1:46 PM , Blogger gladzalwayshappy said...

    aaahhh.. she's that egyptian chick from the mummy2 right???

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home