Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Friday, February 22, 2008

20 questions

So no one tagged me to do this, but it's almost one in the morning and I'm still at work, and it doesn't look like I'll be going home any time soon. So I think I've earned the right to indulge myself for a bit. (I'm OC, I edited some of the questions...)

Here's the rule: Remove 1 question from the list below, and add your own personal question to make it a total of 20 questions. Tag 8 people, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. At what age do/did you wish to marry?
Before I hit 30.

2. What color do you like most?
I know it's a non-color, but I'm a fan of white. And chocolate brown. And gold. I like me my neutrals, with a touch of glam.

3. If you can have a superpower, what would it be?
Same as Peter Petrelli's. But if I were the only one with a superpower, it would be useless...so maybe teleportation. Not into the whole time travel thing because changing the past has so many repercussions.

4. If you can travel anywhere in the world, where would you want to go?
Back to Italy. Greece. Spain. South America. Japan.

5. Which part of you do you hate the most?

I don't hate any part of me--I've grown to love me over the years. But if I were to get rid of something, it would be the excess fat in my abdominal area.

6. When you get sad, what do you do?
Eat at Pancake House.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do with the money?
Buy a house. Travel. Buy books. Buy clothes. Give my parents money. Give to charity (seriously). Start a business. Spoil H in a major way.

8. What do you love the most about last year (2007)?
That I fell in love with Ultimate. That I got to attend my first Indian wedding. That I got to spend more time with BFF Mads.

9. What is your New Year's resolution?
One of them is to eat fruits and veggies every day.

10. What is the moment you regret most?
It's not really a moment--but I kind of regret not taking dance classes when I was younger.

11. What type of person do you hate the most?
Cheaters. People who focus on covering their ass instead of getting the job done.

12. What is your greatest asset?
My brain.

13. What do people normally notice about you?
My legs. My bum. My eye color. Lately, people have been telling me that I'm toned.

14. How did you celebrate the New Year?
Had dinner at Seven Corners with my brother's family, watched fireworks from their suite, then went to the Fort with H--partied with Pam and Mads at the reopened Embassy (thanks to Pam for getting us in), went to Cuisine to look for Ching and Joey, then went to High Street to meet up with True Friend.

15. Name the one body part your hubby or boyfriend tells you he adores.
Everything about me.:)

16. It's 2008. What are you looking forward to this year?
Possibilities.

17. Anything in your life that you wish weren't so awful?
The state of my finances. It's not awful, but it could be better.

18. What's the shallowest thing you intend to do this year?
Lose some of my abdominal fat.

19. And the most noble thing you plan to do?
Preserve a part of our heritage. (It's a little vague, I know, but I've got a plan...)

20. Name three people you not only want to MEET, but would love to be FRIENDS/BFFs with. (As in first-name basis, email/text you when they're in town.)

a) Heidi Klum
b) Oprah
c) Johnny Depp


TAGGING: Three people lang, pasaway ako eh--Lei, Gladzalwayshappy, Mena

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home