Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

On my playlist

I first heard this song in dance class and found out later on that it was by Britney. It's called Toy Soldier and I've been trying to look for it on Limewire, but I keep getting some other ballad-ish song. Weird. But anyhoo, this song just makes me wanna get up and dance!



Another song that makes me wanna move:



It's Feedback by Janet Jackson. Love it! I like the CADs kids' choreo to it. And speaking of choreo, my friends and I are drooling over Bobby Newberry's choreo. Kit introduced me to Bobby style--straight guys doing really landi steps! My co-workers and I are itching to attend a workshop. I think I'll fix a class once the concert madness is over. For now, I shall continue to watch and sigh and wish that I had proper dance training when I was younger...



If I get bored enough one day, I shall try to get these steps!

Log on to Bobby's youtube channel for more of his awesome choreo.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:50 AM , Blogger gladzalwayshappy said...

    in fairness to deranged britneehh her songs are really dancable ah!! hahaha exagg! even if i don't like her, i so love "gimme more", i downloaded the song. kaaliw eh! hahahaha!!

     
  • At 12:49 PM , Blogger Tisha said...

    I miss old Britney. Her dance moves at least. People can say what they wanna say about her, but she was one kick-ass dancer!

     
  • At 9:11 AM , Blogger Leah said...

    "Deranged" Britney? Ooh harsh! Hahaha. I liked her Slave For You video. Smokin hot talaga. I hope she gets better soon, emotionally and psychologically and stuff.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home