Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Monday, January 14, 2008

Wham! Bam! Thank you, ma'am!

Whaddya know? A month after I was wishing I were back in Bora, it actually came true! Went for just three short days--half the time I was working, the other half it was raining! OK, there were the occasional bursts of sunshine. But that must be what having an affair feels like--trysts are rushed, frenzied. You try to cram every ounce of pleasure into the limited amount of time. And you just keep wanting to come back for more.



I spent most of my limited down time at Real Coffee, which was right outside the nice little hotel we stayed at. Ocs snapped a photo of me snapping a photo of the kitty snoozing on the bar stool.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:55 PM , Blogger Leah said...

    I love the look on the kitty's face. The gray kitty.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home