Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Friday, December 21, 2007

Rock-rockan na!

It's one in the morning and I just came from our office Christmas party. I should be heading home, with my aching feet and tired eyes, but I just had to say--THAT WAS ONE ROCKIN' PARTY!!! We had Hale, Kamikazee (panalo!), Sugarfree, AND Sandwich!!!

It doesn't even matter that I didn't win the trip to China or the P10,000. Almost.

P.S. My cam died at the start of the party! Damn. But then not having a cam forced me to focus more on rockin' out than on capturing the moment!

Update (Dec 27, 2007)
I've just been stealing pics off of people's multiply sites. Haha. The pic above is from Candice. I can't say I'm a fan--sorry! But I don't mean I don't like them--but had this taken for my BFF. Haha. It was a high-school-themed party so there I am in my English prep school outfit.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:50 AM , Blogger Mina said...

    omg! hale!!! inggit ako!!! huhu.

    at kamikazee!

    ang lupet ng xmas party niyo! =D

     
  • At 11:43 AM , Blogger Leah said...

    Oh wow! Cool! :P

    Waah! Being Prizes Committee and all, the cash and goodies just passed from my hands to the lucky bastards, este winners. :P

     
  • At 11:52 AM , Blogger Tisha said...

    Mina, may pic ako with them. Hahaha. Hanapin ko pa, it wasn't my cam eh. (I'm not a fan, but my best friend is, so I just grabbed the opportunity. Nagmukha tuloy akong groupie. Haha.)

    Lei, akala ko everyone's a winner in MC4? Hindi ka ba nanalo ng neck pillow man lang? Haha.

     
  • At 1:20 PM , Blogger gladzalwayshappy said...

    i miss cool christmas parties... bands, dancing peeps, rockin hard and going home late at night due to booze galore.

    in fairness to our simple red & green theme, karaoke type of party we had last week, it was fun. sayang di rin ako nanalo sa raffle pero ayos lang, i got 5Gs!! woohoo! hahahaa!

     
  • At 10:28 AM , Blogger Mina said...

    weee! thanks for sharing the pic! haha... love their songs, love champ, love them!

    yung nakita ko nga sila sa greenbelt, i just froze and di ko sila matingnan... kadire noh? sorry naman. =P

     
  • At 11:31 AM , Blogger Leah said...

    I'm not really into Hale's "wistful tunez" but hey, it's Hale. They're champs. Haha.

    Gladys, share your 5 Gs.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home