Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

"At least out loud..."

We normally have karaoke night when we're turning over, meaning we look for songs on YouTube and sing along! Sometimes we have themes (e.g., 80s one-hit wonders), and tonight, we started out with music from animated films. First up was "If I Never Knew You" from Pocahontas. That led to...



Disney's Hercules is one of my all-time favorite animated movies, and I've seen it a grand total of one time! I loved, loved, loved this movie and I really should see it again. I loved Meg, she wasn't the typical Disney princess. Ang landi niya. Haha. The music from this movie was just awesome, sort of like it belongs in a jukebox in some diner. And this song--oh this, song! I just realized this was so my song right before H and I got together. Haha.

[Meg:]
No chance, now way
I won't say it, no, no

[Muses:]
Give up, give in
Check the grin you're in love

[Meg:]
This scene won't play,
I won't say I'm in love

[Muses:]
You're doin flips read our lips
You're in love

[Meg:]
You're way off base
I won't say it
Get off my case
I won't say it

[Muses:]
Girl, don't be proud
It's OK you're in love

[Meg:]
Oh
At least out loud,
I won't say I'm in love


Awww.

*For those who don't know, the title of the song is "I Won't Say (I'm in Love)."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home