Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Woohoo!

For the first time in like...ever, I fit into low-waist size-26 skinny jeans!!! Woohoo! I'm guessing they're a bigger size, but it's nice having the illusion that I could fit into that size without getting all muffin-topped. Haha. I was thrilled about the implications on my actual waist. Do I perhaps have my senior-year waistline back? Ooh.

Note: I am not a skinny-jeans fan, was just looking for costume options for the concert. Was told to dress like J. Lo in neutrals, and my personal stylist Pam Q (haha) recommended a gold top and white super skinny jeans tucked into boots. The jeans ended up being way out of my budget...but man, the feeling of sliding into them was priceless!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:18 AM , Blogger Leah said...

    Ah skinny jeans are not for moi. I have a hard time shopping for jeans. Boo.

     
  • At 5:27 PM , Blogger Tisha said...

    How come? I really need more jeans. The ones I own are overused.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home