Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Monday, March 03, 2008

February 2008 highlights

I realized at the start of Feb that I didn't really do anything significant in January. Of course, H's birthday happened, and that is always significant. But there were none of those once-in-a-lifetime-type events. I resolved to have at least one awesome experience every month--something worth telling stories about. For Feb, there are two:
  • Hiring a private chef (which you can read about here)--and the highlight of this highlight was that truffle-oil-infused pumpkin soup. Yu-u-ummmy!
  • Dancing at the CADs concert (which I'll write about soon)
There were also funny experiences:
  • Seeing Aga Muhlach at the office
  • Kind of getting hit on by an Iranian (although I'm pretty sure he didn't mean to do it)
It's cool coz I've got stuff to look forward to in the next couple of months, so my life seems less boring. Haha. Yay!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home