Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Monday, March 10, 2008

Meme na

Carl started a meme and tagged "EVERYBODY!!!" I am just being an obedient reader and following instructions...

Instructions:

If you were a famous celebrity and you were asked to endorse three products and/or services, what would they be?

With each product or service, state in one or two sentences the reason why the product and/or service has won you over.End your post with the usual tagging (up to five is I think the standard), as well as a link back to the blog you got the meme from.

My answers:

1) Pancake House - And my tagline is, "Pancake House is my happy place!" I've thought about this, you see. I eat there about once a week, and even wrote about how much I love it here.

2) Nike - My most reliable sports bras are Nike, and I wish all my workout clothes were Nike (Adidas is cute, too, but I've grown to love the Swoosh). Sigh.

3) Ponstan SF - I try to keep off the pills (e.g., when I have a cough or a cold, I wait it out and drink lots of fluids instead of taking anything), but sometimes, pain can be utterly unbearable. Ponstan has saved me so many times from a day of misery or night of sleeplessness.

(Runners-up: Magnolia Low Fat Milk - I drink it every day and I think it helps my cuticles from getting all gross; Yakult - I also try to drink this every day, and never quite figured out why it isn't sold in bigger bottles; Milo - I can eat this on its own or mix it in with my Magnolia--I don't completely dissolve it though coz I like having some of the crunchy bits; Topshop - this appears a lot in my closet, but maybe it's because I can buy it with my GCs. Haha; Bayo - they generally have cute stuff, and it's a Pinoy brand so woohoo; Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Oil - it smells yummy and I get a lovely tan whenever I use it; Wonderbra - I so love the only Wonderbra bra I own. It's not heavily padded like a lot of those out on the market now--I'm not a fan of heavy padding--but it really does wonders! Haha. Too bad it doesn't seem to be sold anywhere in the country now.)

This meme was taken from The Carver's House. I am tagging the usual: Lei, Gladys, Mina...plus Miguel, and whoever else feels like killing time.:)

2 Comments:

  • At 11:13 AM , Blogger Leah said...

    I like Nike for their sports tops, Adidas for their jackets and Puma for their kleats. Noooooooooo.

     
  • At 12:33 PM , Blogger Tisha said...

    Ooh, Puma for kleats? Never tried. Need to buy a new pair!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home