Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Roses, chocolate, and cheese

Outside the office, there are still men who make me believe that not all hope is lost.

At around 11:00pm, H calls to ask how my day went and to say goodnight. We talk for a bit then I go back to work. (Yes, work. I was home though.) At midnight, my phone rings again. "Happy Valentine's Day!" says H, who's supposed to be in bed. "I have a surprise for you."

And I find him outside my house with a bunch of huge roses.

We're cheesin' it up today, and I love him for it.

I walk into the house and my bleary-eyed mom hands me her little Valentine gift--a heart-shaped chocolate lolly. Yum.

Am I lucky or what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home