Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A super random post

Wow, it's been a while since I've had to stay at work 'til this late. We have youtube access again so I've been searching classic videos for ambient music. Hehe. It made me think about songs on my personal playlists...

My feel-good songs:
  • Summertime in the LBC - The Dove Shack
  • Twentyfourseven - Artful Dodger feat. Melanie Blatt
  • Someone to Call My Lover - Janet Jackson
  • Tell Me How You Feel - Joyce Enriquez
  • My Place - Nelly feat. Jaheim
  • Escape - Enrique Iglesias! Haha.
My sing-along songs:
  • To Be with You - Mr. Big
  • Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough - Patti Smyth & Don Henley
  • I Touch Myself - Divinyls
  • Baby Can I Hold You - honestly, the Boyzone version. Hahaha.
  • Born to Make You Happy - Britney Spears!
Current favorite songs:
  • Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani feat. Akon
  • I Love Them Girls (Part 2) - Tank
  • Collide - Howie Day
They're just in playlists in my head, haven't gotten around to actually loading 'em onto my iPod. Which is probably kind of a good thing 'coz at least I won't get sick of them.

Zzzzz...

3 Comments:

  • At 1:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i love gwen stefani's sweet escape=) such a cute song! mahilig ka sa mga songs na "escape" ha! hehe! have you seen the vid? ok sya!loved her b&w dress=)

    ---claud

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Tisha said...

    "Escape"--medyo theme 'yan ng buhay ko ngayon eh. Haha. I need a break! Beach na!

     
  • At 11:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    tara lets! tara, tara, tara lets!
    =D
    ---claud

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home