Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Monday, May 19, 2008

These boots were made for gawking

Two of my co-workers excitedly did a show-and-tell of the boots they bought at the Topshop sale. The Kate Moss babies were originally P7,595, but were now on sale at (drum roll please)...P599!!! They were flat, knee-high boots made of distressed black leather, with a couple of buckles. "May natitira pang size 37!" they said, as they urged me to buy my own pair. (All three of us share the same shoe size.)

"But where will I wear them?" I asked.

"Who cares? They're P599!"

Oo nga naman. This was like the best deal ever.

So over the weekend, I was trying on my P599 Kate Moss knee-high boots with a few outfits. Thank goodness I work where I work, so the boots won't even raise eyebrows. But now I'm even more inclined to take a trip out of the country around October, just so I could wear these black beauties with an autumn ensemble. Haha.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 5:04 PM , Blogger Leah said...

    haha i was actually thinking of checking that out yesterday, but i ended up spending most of the afternoon at the adidas sale and market market. whee for my new cleats! :P

     
  • At 6:48 PM , Blogger Tisha said...

    Woohoo! Good for you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home