Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Copycat

So I copied this from my namesake (who in turn copied it from someone else. Haha)...

DRINKING BUDDIES OF THE YEAR?
The Warriors, definitely! Although medyo mature drinking na this year. And I mostly just watched. Haha.

LIFETIME SERVICE AWARD - LONGEST FRIEND

I got to see Bridel again after two years, and I finally met her boyfriend! She technically isn't the longest friend I've had, but she's the best friend I've had since Grade 2.

NEWCOMER AWARD - COOLEST NEW FRIEND

Lawee Boy. I used to see him around my old office, and never thought we'd actually become friends 'til we became teammates. It was hard saying bye to him, but awesome hanging out with him in NY! And he drove me to Long Island all the way from Connecticut! Haha.

HIGH POINT OF THE YEAR?

See 2008 highlights.

LOW POINT OF THE YEAR?

Getting super stressed before I left the country for extended leave. For a whole week, I woke up every morning with an upset stomach and a puffed-up left eye. And my hair was falling out!

BEST HOLIDAY

Thanksgiving. Although we ended up eating at a Chinese resto. Hahaha.

VALENTINE’S DAY DATE

I arranged for a private chef to whip up an awesome meal for me and H.

RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR

Turning Point in Hoboken, db Bistro Moderne in Manhattan, and of course In-Yo, for giving me my last meal as an un-engaged woman!

BEST DECISION MADE IN 2008

Saying "yes" with all my heart.

PLANS FOR 2009

Get my goal body. Join Bora Open. Become better at my job. Dance my last dance onstage before officially retiring. Get married!!!:)

MOST STUPID IDEA WHEN DRUNK

Drinking was a stupid idea to begin with, given that I'm allergic to alcohol...

MOST MEMORABLE FIRSTS

Traveling abroad with H. Joining an international tourney. Walking the streets of New York by myself. Seeing snow!

BIGGEST CHANGE OF THE YEAR

I am now someone's fiancee!

NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION

Chillax. Focus. Bring on the good juju!

GENERAL FEELING FOR 2009

Change is afoot, and it's all good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home