Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Monday, December 15, 2008

I still haven't decided if I'm actively going to blog about wedding preps, because I don't want to go all Bridezilla. But for now, I will say that I love being engaged! It's like I've fallen in love all over again. El Capitan says it's because of the big-ass rock on my finger (my future husband did good in that department, I must say). I don't know about that. Haha.

I think it's partly because I was away from H for a while. There were days when I was walking the streets of New York by myself, or taking 40-minute train rides alone, and it just made me wish he were beside me. It made me realize that I hate being away from him, and that most (if not all) experiences, no matter how new or exciting, would seem even better if he were there with me.

I have to admit that I don't even know where to begin fixing this wedding. But right now, I'm just preoccupied with happy thoughts--not of a big party or of getting a purty dress or whatever. I'm just relishing the thought that (hopefully) by next year, I'll be starting a new life with him by my side.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home