Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Monday, November 10, 2008

To Tagaytay and back

Last night at 7:40 pm...

Me: I think we should go out of town.
H: OK. Wanna go to Tagaytay?
Me: Tonight? Hmmm...OK.

Next scene: the two of us having coffee, white hot chocolate, and Oreo cheesecake at Starbucks in Tagaytay. I wanted a crepe but Breton was closed by the time we got there. We stayed on the deck of the coffee shop, enveloped by fog as we listened to showband standards from a nearby bar. We talked. About silly things, about the future. We caught up on stories we neglected to tell throughout the week, as our schedules didn't jive.

We were back in Manila before midnight.

I heart my spontaneous boyfriend. The impromptu trip was just what I needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home