Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

The birth of Bridezilla

I'm starting to warm up to the idea of a wedding--as long as it's done right. I was looking for an event planner (for work, I swear), and found this. They put together a lovely Boracay soiree, which I think comes close to what my dream wedding would look like: simple, chic, understated. If I could fly everyone to Bora, this would kind of be it. (I'd ditch the glass balls in vases though, pictured in the website.)


Air-inspired shindig by Fete Architects

I tend to click on non-wedding party photos, because I find that a lot of wedding setups are overly styled. (Hello, David Tutera. Although I like the South Beach wedding that he did.) I like the look and feel of rustic Tuscan weddings, and the romance of beach weddings. But given our iffy weather, I'm not so sure about an outdoor setup--I'd want my guests to party comfortably in an air-conditioned venue.

I'm finally ready for this ish.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:24 PM , Blogger gladzalwayshappy said...

    "I was looking for an event planner (for work, I swear), and found this." OWES TLGA AH... WORK DAW... HEHEHHEHEE JOKE LANG!

    But hey I love those glass balls and the entire setting. It's so unique!

    Beach weddings... hmm after Dondi & Sarah's wedding I started entertaining the idea. My wishful thinking, if I hit the lotto, I'll pay the trip & accomodation of my family & friends to my beach wedding in Santorini.... =D Wahahahaha asa pa ako...

     
  • At 1:25 PM , Blogger Tisha said...

    Injanera!

     
  • At 1:36 PM , Blogger Leah said...

    Daddy and Mommy will pay for the trip and accommodation to Santorini.

    Pabata ng pabata profile pic mo ah.

     
  • At 11:10 PM , Blogger Frances said...

    wedding??? may dapat ka bang i-kwento? =P

     
  • At 11:23 AM , Blogger Tisha said...

    No news...just that I've kind of undergone a change. It's a good thing.:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home