Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Huwat? August 2008 Highlights? Already?!

OMFG. It's September!

I can't frickin' believe it.

A recap of August:
  • Winning against BC!
  • The Monsoon party!
  • Mr. Kabab--twice in less than two weeks! (It was more about the company than the food.)
  • Three weddings in less than two weeks!
My shoulda-woulda-coulda highlight: Singapore Open. Damn. I really wanted to go, but was iffy about it because none of my teammates were game. Then I get an email from Cheng saying her team needed one more girl--but this was the day after the tourney ended! Can you say "regret"?

It would've been weird playing for Team Vietnam though when there were two teams from the Philippines. Somewhat unpatriotic, no? (Hmmm...those grapes look mighty sour.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home