Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Because I am noo-nee-nooing while waiting for stuff to edit...

First
  • First job: Editorial assistant
  • First screen name: mermaid
  • First funeral: My brother's. Does that count? I was still in my mother's womb. I think the whole reason I didn't need anyone to explain death to me--remember "Farewell, Mr. Hooper" on Sesame Street?--was that I already...knew what it was even before I was born.


Someone pass me some tissue, please.
  • First pet: A Japanese Spitz named Brandy (sorely missed)
  • First piercing: Ears
  • First tattoo: N/A
  • First credit card: An extension of my mother's
  • First kiss: I don't kiss and tell.
  • First enemy: This older girl who bullied me because I sort of got into a fight with her cousin (and the cousin couldn't fight her own damn battles).
Last
  • Last car ride: On my way to work
  • Last kiss: See "First kiss"
  • Last movie watched: Mamma Mia!
  • Last beverage drank: Water
  • Last food consumed: Turon (one of my two current food addictions; the other is sour gummi worms)
  • Last phone call: Mike, asking about a Saturday morning pick-up game
  • Last time showered: This morning
  • Last CD played: Something in H's brand-spankin' new car
  • Last website visited: Youtube, to look for the Mr. Hooper video
Now
  • Single or taken: Happily taken
  • Gender: Female
  • Birthday: Dec 28
  • Sign: Cap
  • Siblings: Juan Antonio (†), Juan Miguel, Juan Carlos
  • Hair color: Black
  • Eye color: Milk chocolate
  • Shoe size: 6.5
  • Height: 5'1.5" (On Friday, a couple of girls told me, "I thought you were at least 5'3". You look tall." The next day, the 5'11" superstar asked me, "May 5' ka ba?")
  • Wearing: A camisole under a comfy, flowy top; a denim skirt; gladiator sandals; a scarf used as a headband; a gold bangle with a weave pattern
  • Drinking: Nothing
  • Thinking about: Dinner with the girls tonight
  • Listening to: People chatting
~*~*~*~

Ten movies you’d watch over and over: Gladiator, Ever After, The Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers, Return of the King, Meet Joe Black, 50 First Dates, Waterboys, Cruel Intentions, Step Up

Nine people you enjoy the company of: H, Mads, Patching, Marie, Tata, Anton, Diego, Marga, my team (daya!)

Eight things you’re wearing: A skirt, a top, a camisole, my left sandal, my right sandal, a scarf, a bangle, concealer

Seven things on your mind: H, disc, that racket I just said yes to, a section I'm working on, dinner with the girls, an upcoming trip, my health

Six objects you touch every day: My phones, light switches, my Mac, my laptop, the refrigerator door, my beddings

Five things you do every day: Shower, brush my teeth, communicate with H, eat, pray

Four bands or musical artists that you couldn’t live without: U2...you know, I'm not one of those people who can't live without certain artists.

Three of your favorite songs of the moment: Toy Soldier, Teenage Love Affair, When I Grow Up

Two people who have influenced your life the most: Mumsy, H

One person who has been nice to you today: Carly

Enough of this.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home