Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

My name is Tisha...

...and I am off the alcohol!

I now know just how bad my allergies can be. Saturday night saw me wheezing and crying in panic because I felt like my chest was constricting. It was kinda like I was drowning on dry land. There was a doctor in the house, and he carried me (I'm told. I vaguely remember being carried) and lay me down on the floor, put my feet up, and talked me through it. Apparently, I had too much oxygen in my system and not enough carbon dioxide. So I had to exhale longer than I inhaled.

I shall be happy to go back to my duties as designated cleaner-upper.

On the up side, it was another fun beach trip. Our new members have been officially inducted into the Warriors School of Partying. But all the ugly things that happened in Laguna shall stay in Laguna--bits of spaghetti and chunks of beef empanada and all. Haha.

Although they're bound to make an appearance in the brand new Boom-boom Room. Golden Ticket, lezgo!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 10:29 AM , Blogger gladzalwayshappy said...

    wow is that my new code name? golden ticket heh... halurvit!! anyway oist oist oist umayos ka.. wag ang boom boom room!! mature drinking na... we have grown already from the pool puke... or maybe i can prepare a few huge buckets... basta outside the boom boom room itowww...

     
  • At 10:31 AM , Blogger gladzalwayshappy said...

    and indeed, you shall go back to your humble duties as the designated cleaner-upper/surrogate mother... hahahaha!!

     
  • At 2:42 PM , Blogger Leah said...

    oh while you were on the floor wheezing with doc and all that, i was talking to the nurse-in-the-house and he was asking about your symptoms and i was like, "you're the nurse! what the hell are you doing talking to me? go help!" pero wala we just went on watching you. lol. wala lang, naalala ko lang.

    les go to the boom boom rooom!!!

     
  • At 7:48 PM , Blogger Tisha said...

    "Golden Ticket," 'yan na ang bagong pangalan sa jersey mo.:) And being a cleaner-upper is not a "humble" duty--it's rather noble, I think. hehe.

    Lei, I didn't even know he was a nurse. Dude shoulda taken care of himself. Haha.

     
  • At 5:12 PM , Blogger moonpool said...

    Oh no, no alcohol!!! I mean, I'm a cheap drunk, but no alcohol??? Huhu! But I must admit it is pretty fun watching people getting drunk and being the only sober one. I remember doing that once before... :D

     
  • At 7:04 PM , Blogger Tisha said...

    It's OK. Alcohol and I weren't that close. It's not like we go way back. Hehe.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home