Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I don't know if I've just been majorly PMS-ing, but it seems the universe has been throwing little irritants in my path. Last night, I was so upset over an incident involving Mr. X that I ended up pounding the pavement (or, more accurately, the treadmill). Ran 5K after ages--and at a pretty good pace, too. Stress does that to me. By the end of it, I still felt like I wanted to run. There was still some pent-up frustration raring to be released. I've found that one of the best antidotes to aggravation is just zoning out and mindlessly sprinting. Preferably outdoors, but I'll take what I can get.

I've also been stressing over missed deadlines, and how people can't seem to respect other people's schedules. And I've been annoyed at the fact that people don't reply to a simple text message--how hard is it to type a simple "yes" or "no" and hit send? It's been bugging me. If I didn't care so much (read: If I wasn't too much of a control freak), I wouldn't text at all.

And then today, I heard about friends whose parents have cancer.

It just made me put everything into perspective. There are bigger problems in the world.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:54 PM , Blogger Leah said...

    poor tish.

    oh look i'm late for your launch. :s

     
  • At 7:47 PM , Blogger Leah said...

    OH-KAY next week pa pala yung launch

     
  • At 10:29 AM , Blogger Tisha said...

    Hahahaha. I was wondering about that first comment. Hahaha.

    I'm sad that you're not playing this weekend.:(

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Leah said...

    Weird, Glads and I were planning to go na but she got there ahead of me and found out next week pa. Haha.

    Huhu I'm sad too. Wala na aking unblemished summer league attendance.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home