Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Thursday, July 03, 2008

June 2008 highlights

Damn, half a year has gone by!

June wasn't packed with a lot of new experiences or anything--but it was more about quality than quantity. My top two picks:
  • Bi-anniv. Seven-and-a-half years, baby! We had a lovely dinner at Bulan resto (yet to blog about it, sorry). I am incredibly blessed to be with this man.


Photo by Kring. My back was a bit too arched, but it's cool coz I didn't even know I got my legs all the way up.

And now, we are in the second half of 2008! Gasp!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 6:15 PM , Blogger Leah said...

    What's Reymend doing? Haha. Darn tulog ako nito nung naglalaro kayo.

     
  • At 10:49 AM , Blogger Tisha said...

    No idea. This was probably before he attempted his own handstand. And before Doc came and showed us how to "walk" while doing a handstand.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home