Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Friday, November 14, 2008

Monday night, Ninjacq, Czar, Roy, Nana, and I joined the Monster training. I couldn't really run because I twisted my ankle the Friday before that. (Oh, I didn't blog about that. Was playing disc Friday night, jumped and made a block, and landed really badly. The result. "Mukhang chicken lollipop!" according to H. It was that swollen.) So I just did throws and tried to help out a little frog that had gotten ensnared in some net on the field. Yipee, my fear of frogs is gone!

So anyway, afterwards, Jacq and I hung out with some of the disc peeps at Mag:Net High Street, where it was rockeoke night. It's like videoke, but with a live band. Fun! And it's not about being a kick-ass singer--it's really just about having a good time. I would love to go back with Ena and Apple in tow though. They would blow that place apart!


Meli, Karen, Binky, and Gali sing Britney's Baby One More Time

The rest of the week was just filled with stress, work-related and otherwise. On the work front, I have shoots scheduled every single weekday, beginning last Tuesday (I had to shoot this fashion thing for a mag, and the stylist said she "wanted to show off my legs." And I came with one leg all bandaged up. Hahaha!) all the way til next Friday. Why oh why do I do this to myself? As a result, I've barely had time to think about my trip--I don't know what to pack yet, I haven't shopped for the stuff I need (because I haven't sat down long enough to actually figure out what I need), I haven't emailed and called who I'm supposed to have emailed and called...

AAAAAAHHHHH!!!

On the bright side: My skin looks so awesome now, if I do say so myself! I figured out that it's coz I've been using the Olay Total Effects sampler. Am convinced that I should buy a whole bottle. And no, this is not a paid advertisement. But it'd be cool if they did throw some money my way.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM , Blogger Leah said...

    Hmm dami ngang good reviews yang Total Effects. I tried it before but I didn't see any effect after several weeks and got impatient so I switched. Baka not for me. :P

     
  • At 9:32 AM , Blogger Tisha said...

    I guess it's hiyang or whatever. I tried the rival brand before and I broke out! Hassle. Sayang, it smelled really good pa naman.

     
  • At 12:25 PM , Blogger gladzalwayshappy said...

    hhhmmmm oly total effects?? parang gusto ko tuloy i-try.... pampabata at pampaputi rin yan? kung ganun heck i'm gonna grab some!! hahahaha!!!

     
  • At 5:29 PM , Blogger Leah said...

    oly

     
  • At 6:34 PM , Blogger gladzalwayshappy said...

    sorreh... olay.. kung gusto niyo old school pa eh... OIL OF OLAY... wahahahaha!!

     
  • At 8:45 AM , Blogger Leah said...

    hahaha oo nga noh. oil of olay! yeahhh old skool...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home