Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Monday, December 29, 2008

Thank you

...to all those who remembered me on my birthday! I'm incredibly blessed to have had so many people greet me on the day itself, and even before and after. Whether they were reminded by Facebook or not, it's still awesome when people have you in their thoughts, isn't it?

"I wish I could eat this entire cake and not gain weight." Blowing the lone candle off my delish frozen brazo de mercedes.

It was a quiet birthday--no partying, no night out on the town. Just brunch with the fam (I looove hanging out with my family), then a whole day with H. What a treat! My sweet fiance gave me a bunch of gorgeous roses, got me the frozen brazo de mercedes I was craving for, treated me to dinner, and got a foot massage with me. Even without all the stuff, I was just happy to have him all to myself for a day. I guess it was a preview of things to come!

Oh, and Merry Christmas everyone!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home