Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Thursday, March 16, 2006

(Because I'm bored) Tisha pulls a Vanity Fair

Ever checked out the back page of Vanity Fair? There's a little thing called the Proust Questionnaire that all these famous people would answer. And since I don't think I'll ever find myself on the page, here I go... haha.
  • What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
      Having given up hope.
  • Where would you like to live?
      Somewhere quiet and secure.
  • What is your idea of earthly happiness?
      Being able to travel with the one I love...and eat all the good things the earth has to offer!
  • To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
      Listening to gossip
  • Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
      Dumbledore!
  • Who are your favorite characters in history?
      Oy! That's a tough one. Pope John Paul II perhaps.
  • Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
      My mom.
  • Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
      I have yet to read about someone I would consider a favorite. Perhaps Lucy in Narnia, if only for her honesty and purity of intention.
  • Your favorite painter?
      Van Gogh because he's behind my favorite painting. But I regret to say that I don't know enough about art to actually give a proper answer.
  • Your favorite musician?
      This is a weird answer, but maybe Pharrel Williams because he's behind many of the catchiest beats of our time.
  • The quality you most admire in a man?
      Loyalty.
  • The quality you most admire in a woman?
      Grace? I'll have to think about that some more.
  • Your favorite virtue?
      Patience. Mostly because it's something I need to work on.
  • Your favorite occupation?
      Among the ones I've had? Proprietor of Tisha's Restaurant.:)
  • Who would you have liked to be?
      A host of one of the Travel and Living shows.


  • Your most marked characteristic?
      If I am to base it on my Johari window, "energetic." In testimonials, "sweet." I hear that a lot.
  • What do you most value in your friends?
      Loyalty.
  • What is your principle defect?
      That I'm tamad. But I'm working on it.
  • What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
      To not have loved anyone.
  • What would you like to be?
      Editor of a food magazine, and a kick-ass food stylist.
  • In what country would you like to live?
      The Philippines.
  • What is your favorite color?
      Blue. White, if it's considered a color.
  • What is your favorite flower?
      Lilies.
  • What is your favorite bird?
      Phoenix, if that counts.
  • Who are your favorite prose writers?
      JK Rowling.
  • Who are your favorite poets?
      When I was a kid, I read a lot of Emily Dickinson. I also had a Neruda phase a few years ago.
  • Who are your favorite composers?
      Forgive me, I can't answer this.
  • What are your favorite names?
      Vito.
  • What is it you most dislike?
      People who are inconsiderate. Bigotry.
  • What natural gift would you most like to possess?
      Singing. Does cooking count?
  • How would you like to die?
      In peace, after a long happy life.
  • What is your present state of mind?
      Excited at all these possibilities...
  • What is your motto?
    I have yet to come up with one.
See Marcel Proust's own answers: perso.wanadoo.fr/chabrieres/proustquestionnaire.html

~*~*~*~

More...

This time from my 18-year-old niece's Friendster post. *gasp* I have an 18-year-old niece!

1. What does your friendster quote mean?
I don't have one.

2. Elaborate on your default photo:
It's a pic I took of me before going to a party.

3. Who is the first person on your friend's list?
I have no idea.

4. What's your current relationship status?
In a happy relationship.

5. What exactly are you wearing right now and how
is your hair?
A beige shirt, striped pleated skirt, camel wedge sandals, a brownish shawl. My hair's in a bun with stick (my wingardium leviosa twig) poked through it.

All of a sudden this survey seems shallow. Haha.

6. What is your current problem?
Schedule.

7. What do you love most?
Food! Especially chocolate. *sigh*

8. What makes you most happy?
Being with Hamil. Eating really good food. Dancing. Seeing my family happy.

9. Are you musically inclined?
I like it...does that count? Hehe.

10. If you could go back in time, and change
something, what would it be?
No regrets.

11. Ever have a near death experience
I'm very bad at crossing streets, so it's a regular occurrence.

12. Name an obvious quality you have?
People say energetic and sweet, so perhaps those.

13. What's the name of the song that's stuck in
your head right now?
One Wish. *sigh*

14. Any celeb you would marry?
-

15. Who will cut and paste this first?
I doubt that anyone will.

16. Name someone with the same birthday as you:
Our staff writer.

17. Do you have a crush on someone?
The love of my life.

19. Have you ever sung in front of a big crowd?
Yes. All the time when I was younger. Was in the children's choir, the music ministry, and an all-girl a capella group.

20. What's the first thing you notice about the
OPPOSITE sex?
If he's looking at me when we talk. I hate it when the person seems distracted while we're having a conversation.

21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
A cream-based frap. But I'm more of a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf girl (Moroccan mint or chai latte).

22.Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
I suppose. I get hurt when I dance, and I choose to dance. So...

23. Say something totally random about you.
I just had Sarsi.

24. Has anyone ever said you looked like a
celebrity?
Yup, lots of people have, which I guess means that I have such a generic face. Haha. Luckily, most people I've been compared to have been pretty Hollywood actresses. Haha. Except for one girl who said I looked like Carmina Villaroel and another who said I'm a girl version of Jericho Rosales! Hahaha. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home