Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Little Miss Philippines

Found this pic in Jonbada's multiply site, taken during one of the concerts. I just realized that I'm the only girl in this picture and I can't for the life of me remember how that happened, 'coz there were a few other girls in this dance.

Reminded me of this time we danced for Blue Christmas--there were four of us and I was the only girl in the group. We did Talking to You (a dance I had to learn in, like, a day), and, being the lone female, I was pretty much at the center of every blocking. How very Little Miss Philippines. A little over a year later, I received the alumni calendar, and lo and behold, there was a little pic of me and the boys, taken during that event. And for the rest of the year I was known as Calendar Girl.

Recently, another photo cropped up in a weird place--a friend texted that he saw me in FHM (!). It was just a tiny pic in the editor's note, a group pic with the other "cheerleaders" who performed at the office Christmas party. Thankfully, it wasn't the one where I had the exag cheerleader smile (Vaseline and all). It sucks being un-photogenic because I end up getting a bit panicky when I hear that my pic appeared somewhere.

Thank goodness I'm not famous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home