Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Friday, July 07, 2006

So damn sexy

Every time you scream at me
I wanna kiss you
When you put your hands on me
I wanna touch you
When we get to arguing
Just gotta kiss you
Baby, I don't know why it's like that
But you're just so damn sexy
When you're mad

I think Ne-Yo's When You're Mad is pretty hot and it's been in my head for weeks now. (And for the record, H has never screamed at me. Haha.) I really should put together that "Let's get it on" CD (sorry ha, walang iPod! Haha). Other songs I want in it:

Slow Down (Bobby Valentino)
Red Light Special (TLC)
What's Your Fantasy (Luda)
Twork It Out (Usher)
That's the Way Love Goes (Janet Jackson)

Had a bunch of other songs in mind before but I can't seem to remember 'em now. No Careless Whisper here! That's for my sappy 80s love songs set.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:27 PM , Blogger montalut said...

    careless whisper pang air force one! yahoo!

     
  • At 2:08 AM , Blogger Cathy said...

    Oooh.. i love these songs! hihi.. pang get it on songs nga wahahaha ;p

    add this to your list;

    D' angelo - (untitled) how does it feel

    :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home