Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Monday, December 18, 2006

One week away

Just a few photos we took last night.

The Church of the Gesu all aglow. From across the field, you could hear the choir singing inside the church. I intend to go back one night this week, just to hang out at the field with my friends, feasting on churros.

Bibingka and puto bumbong for sale. There's also a Reyes Barbecue stall, as well as stalls selling shawarma, huge pizzas, and siopao and siomai. It's slightly blurred because I couldn't use a flash. Let's pretend we're looking at it bleary-eyed after waking up at 4:00 am for simbang gabi!

Reenacting our own "walk to remember." Haha.

So I'm not a big Grey's Anatomy fan (I think Grey's: House as Desperate Housewives: SATC), but I got this idea from an episode I happened to catch. Three of them were lying under their Christmas tree, just looking up. This was a bit of a challenge considering our tree has low branches and so I didn't have much room to maneuver underneath. I can still smell the plastic leaves.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home