Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Pet peeves

I've just pinpointed one of my pet peeves: I'm one of the resident bloggers for this shopping blog where readers are allowed to comment. It really ticks me off when readers leave questions whose answers are already in the friggin' entry. Read, damnit!

Another is seeing open quotation marks without close quotation marks at the end (same with parentheses). Argh! Parang wala kasing closure. Haha. Made me wonder about other people's pet peeves. A sampling of my friends':
  • "People who don't follow the 'push' and 'pull' signs on doors." (This is also one of mine!)
  • "Sitting on a bus seat that someone else just sat on. Ayoko nung mainit eh."
  • "When people use 'po' every time...especially when used with hello, yes, and hi."
  • "When there are two doors, but one is kept locked. Nag-dalawang pinto ko pa!"
  • "Disposable kubyertos."
  • "Sock lining/stitching that bothers my toes."
  • "Escalators that don't work. I don't mind climbing them, but escalators are supposed to work!"
  • "Movies with animals that talk."
Ah, we're all weird after all. What's yours?

3 Comments:

  • At 2:08 AM , Blogger moonpool said...

    Hmmm... when people write:

    "your beautiful"
    "your nice"

    HUH? What the?

     
  • At 11:08 AM , Blogger Leah said...

    When the bosses do their review of my output on my pc when i already emailed it to them. I could be doing other stuff, but NOOOOO somebody's sitting on my chair and working on MY computer. Hehe I'm so territorial...

    When you ask for ketchup at McDo and the counter girl gives you ONE packet. I want lots of ketchup!

     
  • At 2:17 PM , Blogger Tisha said...

    Ric, your right. Hahaha.

    Lei, I want lots of ketchup too! Hehe. I could go through five packets with just one order of fries.:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home