Street but Sweet

THOUGHTS, TALES, AND TRIVIAL THINGS

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Dream home

I think it took a while for me to figure it out, but I'm slowly building an idea of what my dream home would look like, or at least my dream starter home. Inspiration comes from Nate Berkus's Manhattan apartment, and all those Domino mags I've gone through.



(Photos from oprah.com...of course my kitchen wouldn't have Nate in it...)

I love the black-white-blue-tan combo and the French doors. I love that it looks so comfortable and gender-neutral, so H could actually live in it. (So sue me. At least I'm not writing about my dream wedding! Haha.) I'd change a few things here and there (Nate's living room is way too masculine for me) but this is pretty much what I'd wanna have.

For now. Haha.

8 Comments:

  • At 12:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nautical inspired ha! Yeah, Nate's good. Check out Kelly Hoppen, you'll love her too =)

    --claud

     
  • At 10:37 AM , Blogger Leah said...

    nice! i want a kitchen counter too. and i like the blue doors going to the bedroom.

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger Tisha said...

    Hey Claud, yup Kelly Hoppen's pretty cool.:) I was really surprised when I saw her pic before 'coz I was expecting someone so established to be a bit older.

    Blei (Bakit nga ba "Blei"?), I love the doors too.:) And the rug. And the counter. And the... Haha.

    I'm also inspired by Ivanka Trump's place although it's so girly. I don't have pics nga lang in my computer. I love her mini-library.:)

     
  • At 11:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ivanka Trump's a class. She's the stylish, glam one as compared to Paris...trashy! Haha.

    A mini-library sounds neat. =) I loved Oprah's mini-library in one of her so-called "little" resthouses.

     
  • At 11:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sorry Tish, it's still claud...forgot to put my name earlier. =P

     
  • At 12:37 PM , Blogger Tisha said...

    I like her 'coz she doesn't rely on her looks or a trust fund. She graduated summa cum laude ata from Wharton!

     
  • At 6:56 PM , Blogger gladzalwayshappy said...

    I love the house... It's so Soho-ish... the bedroom I love I love...

     
  • At 7:53 PM , Blogger Tisha said...

    Aba! Welcome to my blog, Gladys! Hehe.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home